Never forget that your skin needs the same care you give to your face. Being the largest organ, the amount of care needed to maintain it, can never be over emphasized. From having daily showers, to body scrubs and moisturizing it, no one is least amongst them all.
I tried out this Exfoliating body scrub and butter by TPH body and they are amazing individually and together. I love that the body scrub contains lactic acid which helps exfoliate, brighten and even out skin tone while the body butter unbelievably melts into my skin and deeply moisturizes it.
FIVE BENEFITS OF BODY SCRUBS:
- It removes accumulated dead skin cells on your skin. These dead cells make your skin look dull when you let them build up. Frequent use of a body scrub, helps eliminate them and in return, you have a glowing skin.
- Reduces/Removes flakes on your skin. Flaky skin is caused by dry patches and when you use a body scrub frequently, it frees your skin from these flakes.
- Improves a glowing skin. When dead and flaky skin is removed, it reveals a well polished and glowing skin.
- Promotes clearer complexion. A skin free from flakes, becomes automatically clearer.
- The texture of your skin improves when you frequently use a body scrub.
Once you have given your skin a nice scrub, you seal it with a body butter. These body butters help to deeply moisturize your skin, making sure every dryness is eliminated or reduced. If you suffer from dry flaky skin, it is advisable to add a body butter to your daily routine, as those help lock in moisture better than a body lotion.
FIVE BENEFITS OF BODY BUTTERS.
- A mentioned earlier, body butter helps moisturize and soothes your skin.
- For those who have stretch marks, body butter helps to eliminate or reduce their appearance.
- body butter helps you achieve a healthy looking skin.
- Body butters provide continuous hydration for long hours and they deliver moisture and nutrients to dry flaky skin. Provides vitamins and antioxidants to your skin.
- Body butter helps soothe rashes, sunburn and eczema. It is known for its healing properties.
FIVE BENEFITS OF DRY BRUSHING:
- Dry brushing helps with lymphatic drainage and it is advisable to do it not more than one or two times a week.
- It also promotes blood circulation.
- Dry brushing when done frequently, unclogs pores while exfoliating your skin.
- It reduces cellulite and tightens your skin.
- Dry brushing helps remove dead skin cells, keeps your skin glowing and strengthen your immune system. Remember to always brush upwards to your heart.
I hope you did enjoy this post, don’t forget to leave your comments and suggestions while you subscribe with your email address. Also stay connected with me on Instagram @joyebenspiff.and Youtube Joy Eben-Spiff.. This post contains affiliate links from various retailers who may pay me a commission for any purchase you make directly from those links at no additional costs to you!.